A coach guides the learner and team through the scientific way of thinking and acting. A coaching cycle involves asking the five coaching questions. This should only take 5-15 minutes per day. These questions practiced daily develop the routine and reinforces learning.
- What is the Target Condition?
- What is the Actual Condition now?
- What Obstacles do you think are preventing you from reaching the target condition? Which “one” are you addressing now?
- What is the Next Step (experiment)? What do you expect?
- How quickly can we see what we have Learned from taking that step?